Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's Better to Give than Receive.... the rest of the story

Like many families I am the gift buyer.  Shopping, unless it is for a new heifer or bull, it one of Rob's least favorite things to do.  So when it is time for baby, wedding,  or Christmas gifts I usually take care of it.  Not that I mind, I like to shop and I think my girls learned that from me. 

Once the girls became adults Rob thought that the gift giving could stop.  But I like to spoil them and so they still usually get things for holidays.  With Crystal living so far away we miss out on things like going for lunch or having a girls day.  Stacy and I do get to do this once in a while.  So I thought I would send her a treat for Valentines Day.  This was her gift.

Thanks to the staff at Delish Bakery and Coffee Shop for making these custom cookies. I really wanted them to say I Heart Simmi's but thought that might not go over well at the AAA ( American Angus Association).  So here is the rest of the story..... for the record there were some questions on the AAA Facebook page as to whether they were CAB (Certified Angus Beef). 



They really are SimmBeef




 I am glad that everyone enjoyed them.  If you want your own BEEF cookies here are a couple of places to purcharse a cookie cutter.   For a cow or for a steer

It really was better to give this gift.  Glad everyone enjoyed them.


No comments: