|Chuck & Lorraine|
- There will be a regular income
- You will usually have evenings and weekends to spend together and socialize with your friends and family
- You will have at least two weeks each year where you can get away from things, maybe go on vacation.
- Your success will be determined by your efforts and hard work.
- There will be an income it just may be inconsistent at times
- Your socializing will be scheduled around calving, seeding, breeding, haying, harvest and weaning.
- You will get away from the farm but in all likeliness it will involve a farm show or livestock sale
- You will work hard and your successes will often be in knowing that, because there will be many things out of your control, like the weather and the markets.
|Jack & Gaylene|