Walt is known world wide for the photographs that he has taken in the Agriculture Industry. Our family grew up with Walt. Through the cattle shows and even the horse events that Rob participated in.
Both Crystal and Stacy had the opportunity to work for Walt and Show Champions. His name is on thousands of pictures that hang on the walls of our homes, offices and exhibitions. Checkout this feature of him on Crystal's blog.
I remember one time that my mom had been really wanting to get a family picture. Dad wasn't going to take the time to get all dressed up to go to some studio, so she suggested that we get Walt to take the picture. She did make us dress up though. Walt came out to the farm and promptly told us to go and change or he wouldn't take the picture. We threw on our winter coats, grabbed the dogs and headed to the river for the picture.
This is what we will remember about Walt:
- He was the best at what he did.
- He had the patience of a saint, even when he was growling about an uncooperative animal.
- The love of his life was his "Marie"
- No one was prouder of their family.
- He loved "Jack Russel Terriers" and a refreshing glass of "Scotch"
- He made you feel like you showed the Champion even if you didn't