Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Comfort For the Cow Boss or the Cow

We purchased our home about 13 years ago.  In that time we have been able to make a few improvements such as flooring, paint, siding and patio and a bit of development in the basement.  The next project on my list, is our tiny bathroom.  Now I don't invison the size changing much but an update would be nice.  But although most of the supplies have been purchased I think that the project has been put on hold for the comfort of the COWS.  Our first purchase for the farm in 2010 was not a new bathroom but a new shed for the cows.  I guess I will sleep easier at night knowing that they are warm and comfortable in their new shed.  We are fortunate to have a great livestock manufacturer in our area.  Check out http://www.dartar.ca/  I'll just keep dreaming about that new shower.

1 comment:

RobynBeazley said...

Hope your bulls sell awesome - so they can buy you a bathroom reno ;)